abzinid.com website does not host materials, copyright & related rights for which (including the right to distribution) belong to other company, persons or entities.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent, and you believe that any material available on our website "abzinid.com" infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a written copyright infringement notification using the contact details below pursuant to the DMCA. All such Notifications must comply with the DMCA requirements.
There are several options for solving the problem:
- Replacing the reference of an existing shared material or application with the matrial or application provided by the copyright holder. This should be either a reduced copy of the complete application or a complete application material, but with advertising.
- Link to the material or application is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon, Appstore or the official site of that material or application.
- Removal of all links to the material or application from the site. To do this, the owner of the right must confirm their rights to the material or application on the site.
There are several ways to do this:
- Write to site administration with an E-mail, which is indicated on the official site of the application or the company that produces the application or the shared material.
- Write to the administration of the site with E-mail, which is specified in the material or application.
- 3Submit site administration scanned documents, which confirm the existence of copyright in the shared material or application.
- On the official website of the application or the company that is releasing the application or shared material, you need to create a .txt file named abzinid-com, and then send the link to the site administration.
Site admins will respond back within 24 hours.