Here is a new http injector config files with tow weeks validity works on fastest and stable US server beside configured with new Payload
- how to migrate to MTN Mpluse: Dail *344*1#
- How to buy data: Dail *344*2*1#
- weekly bundle 340MB, monthly bundle 1.2GB
If you're using http injector for the first time you might not know how to import a regular shared config file which comes in (.ehi format), we shared similar tutorial on MTN free internet on spark vpn with .svc config file format working and how to import this configs in the former post so here is how to import http injector configs, just download ehi files and go directly to your download folder and press on the file and it will automatically be opened on your app vpn - very easy.
As we did it on http injector sedc vpdn configs files and spark vpn here you can do that in a different way as below:
- First download ehi config file
- Then go to http injector and launch it
- Click on the three Dots on top up right corner
- Then chose config option
- Then select import ehi config
- Now browse where your downloaded ehi file is location on you sdcard memory.
- Chose your ehi config file
- Then after its being imported, click start
Now you have imported your ehi config file successfully on http injector by following above steps.
http injector config files
These http config files works on the new http injector version if you have an old version update it this new version http injector v4.5.8 B (102) Config files will be updated with new server every week and posted here on this post with date expiration so come back before your config expires to get the latest updated one.
files with more than 15 days of date expiration and lifetime ssh account - are going to be slower and may disconnected within a few minutes of heavy activity
Download New Ehi Config Updates
Ehi config file for Canada.
USA and United Kingdom server:
if the First config file doesn't work just try to use the other one, all config files support wifi shares.
tips: If ehi config file doesn't work or there's an issue while connecting just Use the other one and try to change DNS
- Try to change your DNS
- Tick the DNS to use google DNS - 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Or Untick DNS to use your default ISP DNS
- or customize it with different DNS
Cloudflare DNS :
Download mtn ehi config files
http injector files will update regularly, come back for new config if it expired.